lördag 2 oktober 2010

Guest DT MDUC: Challenge #66 Colourcombo green, blue, yellow and craft

Hi everyone :)

YAY!! It´s time for a new challenge over at Magnolia Down Under Challenges! This week it´s all about combining the colours blue, green, yellow and craft :) I struggled a bit with this challenge but I´m happy with the end result :)
Besides the fact this used to be colours I never would put together before I bought a spellie frameability at the convent last sunday. I have been wanting them for quite a long time but I actually havn´t found them in a webshop in Sweden :) Thrilled about finally getting my hands on them I got right to work ;) I have seen wonderful and very talanted Mag use them numerous times and I believed she used two papers on top of each other ;) I couldn´t understand how she managed to make it look that way! ;) Until my hubby (whom was very determind to help me find the solution ;) ) cracked how it´s done! Thank´s my love! I was so frustrated! I checked Mag´s blog out several of times and just before finding out how it´s done I was actually ready to throw my computer out of the window! :o And all along it said exactly how to do it in  the user manual.....how embarrasing, I didn´t understand what stencil means...! The day after I just had to email Mag and tell her about my struggle with this ;) I think she had a good laugh ;) But she´s such a darling, logged right in here checking out my work :) Thank´s for all the support Mag! I doubt you have managed to miss out on her lovely work but If you have: put a stop to it now! ;)

Well...I will definatly use this colourcombo again :) It´s a wonderful thing these challenges, that´s what they do for you! Challenging you.. And hey, that´s a good thing or else I could wonder around in my pinks all the time ;) And my spellie frame I feel is going to be put to a lot of use as well ;) And I love this cute little Tilda, she´s just fab! And for the first time I´ve used almost every doo hickey I own : The big flower is made from them :) So cute!

As usual the other ladies on the dt struck me with their stunning work! So don´t forget to log on, get inspired and start crafting! We love all the entries, it must be hard for the ladies to pick one winner and top 5 every week!
It´s with great sadness in my heart I´m finishing of this post, it´s my last as a guest dt....:( But: THANK´S LOVELYS for this oppurtunity, I have learned so much and it´s been such an honour :) A very special thank´s to Kylie for all her support and lovely email during this time I´m not to sad though cause I know I´ll see you all again on your blogs and of course over at MDUC :)






10 kommentarer:

  1. This is sooooooooo beautifull Louise! Woww you rock!!
    Hugs Kristel

    SvaraRadera
  2. WOW Louise - you have done some simply GORGEOUS work for us while you've our GDT. I can't THANK YOU enough for your stunning contributions during September. Sorry I was a little MIA - I should have popped in before but I was away for part of your time with us. But it has been an ABSOLUTE pleasure to have you on board! I've become a follower so I can keep track of your work! Thanx again
    Debbie
    xXx

    SvaraRadera
  3. OMGOSH Louise this is goregous, I love your flower and your colouring is beautiful!! I love your papers and green bow with the yellow thread - awesome:-) Its been great having you as our guest, but I'm looking forward to seeing more of your stunning cards!!!!
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxxx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Du är så makalöst duktig, vännen! Du är duktig på att skapa i alla färger, jag sägerju det =) Men visst har man alltid sin favorit... Synd att uppdraget är slut, men du har skött det galant och jag är fullt övertygad om att det inte är sista gången du kommer vara GDT för någon <3
    Kramiz Lena

    SvaraRadera
  5. *djup suck av beundran*.......Helt makalöst fint gumman!!! Så proffsigt och så välgjort att jag bara glodde som ett fån på det...alla detaljer och den makalösa målningen...oj oj..du är en stjärna goa du!! Lovar att det inte dröjer innan det poppar upp nåt fler dt-uppdrag i din väg!! =)

    goaste kramen till dej

    SvaraRadera
  6. OMG OMG OMG honeybun!! Så himla snyggt!!!
    Fantastiska färger i ljuv harmoni, och så en underbart målad Tilda! Ett underbart Louisekort ♥ kan det bli bättre??
    Kram kram

    SvaraRadera
  7. Helt underbart kort! Läckert med ramen, har varit sugen på den ett tag (finns på Scrapbruket). Men det kommer alltid annat före... Var på mässa igår och shoppade lite men inte alls mycket. Blir det Borås för dig nästa helg? Mina pyssel-kompisar åker men jag har ingen barnvakt :-(

    Gillar helt klart färgerna... Passar perfekt på hösten!

    Kramis
    Linda

    SvaraRadera
  8. Supersnyggt!!! Det finns nog ingen färgkombo som är för svår för dig, trots din stora rosakärlek ;o) Ramen blev jättebra, skam den som ger sig ;o)
    Du har verkligen gjort ett fantastiskt jobb som GästDT och med din talang blir det inte det sista...
    Bamsekramen

    SvaraRadera
  9. Underbart Louise!

    Du är säker tillbaka som GDT eller rent av DT igen om ett tag med din talang. Alldeles underbart kort med ett annorlunda färgval igen. Så fint du målar och dekorerar, jag tillhör absolut din fanclub.

    Kramelikramisar

    Ingela

    SvaraRadera
  10. Oh Louise! Your card is so beautiful! I love your frame. Well worth the wait.
    Thank you so much for being such a wonderful guest for us this month. You have been such an inspiration and also a joy to work with. I look forward to seeing all of your gorgeous creations in the future!
    Big hugs
    Kylie

    SvaraRadera

Please leave a comment, that would make me thrilled :)
XOXO ♥