lördag 30 juni 2012

MDUC: Shabby chic meets Scrappfabrikens monthly challenge for June


Hi and welcome friends!

It´s already time for me to tell you all about our new challenge at Magnolia down under, wow time flies doesn´t it? ;)
This week I´m even more exited than usual because of the theme we have chosen! It´s time for us all to get SHABBY AND CHIC! YAY! Gotta love that right? We hope you will be able to join us, we are so thrilled about all of your amazing projects :)

I decided to make a "just because" card and then add a more personal text with alphabeth stickers when I know whom it´s for :) As I told you about before there´s a lot of special birthdays to celebrate in june for us so I kind of ran out of cards ;) Great to make new onces now!

The patterned papers are from Pion Designs latest collection, "Grandma´s old schoolbook"! When I recieved them I instantly fell in love, my word - they are amazing :) The Tilda I finally chose to work with is also from a previous release (I´m sorry to say I´m not sure which one...) She is amongst the once I simply couldn´t part from when I had to sell some of them because my craftspace is so much smaller now. I have painted her with di´s on 300 g watercolorpaper and then added some Stickles Star dust to various places of her. The gorgeous rolled flowers are from Kort & Godt and I colored the seam binding from WOC my self. The cute strawberry is from the Magnolia store in Borås. And can you tell I used one of my newest items on here?? Oh, yes! The memory box dies have finally reached scrapstores in little old Sweden and I immediately had to get the Wrought Iron Gate. Cute ha? Toally shabby I think! As well as the cheese cloth :)


I´d like to enter this card in the current challenge arranged by a swedish scrapstore, Scrappfabriken. They want us to create something showcasing strawberries. Today is the last day to enter :) But I made the deadline ;) If you win you get a chance to be their gdt for the month of august :)  




Thank you so much for looking! 
I´m so grateful you aren´t loosing patience with me, only 18 days to go today til our baby is due :) 

Big hugs xXx

17 kommentarer:

  1. Hi! this really is very gorgeous,such pretty colours and love all of the detail too.
    hugs Lou.xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. My word Louise this is just amazing just drooling over your fab colouring and your take on the shabby chic look is just stunning!!!! Enjoy the count down to your new baby and I hope you are having lots of rest! Take Care Love Chanelle x

    SvaraRadera
  3. soooo beautiful....and a great colloring work....

    greetings Thea

    SvaraRadera
  4. Det ser alltid så vakkert ut når du lager shabby Chic kort Louise!!
    jeg får det ikke til i det hele tatt, men synes det er så utrolig fint med alt hvitt og vakkert :)
    Håper du koser deg i ventan på lill-sessan. husk å nyte dagene!
    Masse klemmer til deg

    SvaraRadera
  5. Hi Louise, wow what can I say? This is just so gorgeous, I love everything about it. Not long to go now till your little bubba comes, bet you are excited ;o)
    Love and hugs
    Kat xx

    SvaraRadera
  6. Oh my gosh Sweetie, this is wow wow wow once again!!! I love your style of Shabby chic .. it simply takes my breath away!!! Love your colouring, and all those layers of beautiful papers! Those roll up flowers are just DARLING!!! Gorgeous, simply GORGEOUS yet again!

    ps .. OoOOoh baby will be here very very soon!!! :) Yayyyy!

    Big Hugs to you!
    Elise

    SvaraRadera
  7. Nyyydelig shabby chic kort, Louise!! Jeg elsker det!! Herlige farger og motiv og masse detaljer.
    Kos deg mens du venter på den lille:)
    Klem,
    Hanne

    SvaraRadera
  8. Hi sweetest friend :)!!!! Your card is breathtaking!! Your colouring is so gorgeous - I'm not surprised you couldn't part with this one, she's so pretty and I love the cute gate! Loving those rolled roses too! It's July!!! yay! not long now hunni :) :) :)! big hugs, Jane xxx

    SvaraRadera
  9. Nydelig kort å knallfin fargelegging ♥

    SvaraRadera
  10. How would anyone loose patience with you, your so lovely!
    And so are your cards.
    This is so beautiful! soooo shabby chic!
    Beautiful colouring.
    WOW not long now till your baba arrives :)) xxx
    love,melly. xxx

    SvaraRadera
  11. Hur söt som helst!!!! Dina blommor gjorde sig verkligen bra. Håller tummarna för dig i utmaningen, borde ju inte var något problem för dig att ro hem det där =))

    kram kram

    SvaraRadera
  12. Åhhh såååå shabby.....och chict!!! =) Underbara detaljer och så mycket snyggt som alltid. Snyggt gjort Pigan!! =)

    Kramar i massor

    SvaraRadera
  13. How exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 18 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet you just can't wait!!!! Please keep us posted on details and photos of the new baby!
    Your card is as gorgeous as always. You have a wonderful eye for details Louise! The little gate and key slot are too cute! Amazing coloring too girlie!
    Ok, now take it easy and keep us posted haha!!!
    Big hugs!
    Dena

    SvaraRadera
  14. I look at this card and smile... I would recognize it everywhere as one of you! It's gorgeous hun.
    Thanks for your sweet comment, it was so good to hear from you again :-) We are some busy girls, hûh? Have a good week!
    Hugs Ing

    SvaraRadera
  15. OH...Louise, your card is very very stunning!!!
    Beautiful colors and details.
    I love it!
    Big hugs, Mumur.

    SvaraRadera
  16. Hey gorgeous lady I hope your keeping well, I just love this creation so much, gorgeous colours too, I am still struggling with my inks just make a huge mess, love this image she is gorgeous I will have to get her, loving your layout too, huggles Pops x x x

    SvaraRadera
  17. Wow this is stunning too, so beautifully painted. xx

    SvaraRadera

Please leave a comment, that would make me thrilled :)
XOXO ♥