lördag 14 juli 2012

MDUC Inspirational picture



Welcome friends! 
Time for a new challenge over at Magnolia Down Under tonight :) This week we want you to get inspired by a lovely picture. Here it is: 



Isn´t it beautiful? They girlys did a great job finding it :) Love that it is so sheer and pretty and at the same time it leaves a lot to your own imagination :) We would be thrilled if you wanted to join in! Please, grab your gear and show us your version of a Maggie creation keeping our picture in mind :) 

I decided to make a birthday card for my hubby, he is celebrating his 37th birthday on july 31st! Wow, time flies, he´s getting old ;) Ha,ha,ha! 
So of course I wanted to have a go at a more male card. To tell you the truth that´s really not my cup of tea but..well..sometimes the mojo still grabs hold of me and I could use the practise ;) 
So I chose to work with an Edwin that was released very early on but he´s one of my favs because he is really in a festive mood! And that´s what birthsdays are all about, right? I created a scene with some balloons and the Happy Birthday sentiment also from Magnolia. The arrow and the two gorgeous stars are grungeboard from TH that I firstly painted with di crackle paint Picket fence and then added some glue to and some truly gorgeous glitter from Martha Stewart. The papers are from Kaiser Kraft. The speech bubble is made with a die from Magnolia. I have added some alphabeth stickers from Making memories too. 2 buttons and some pearls later and it´s a male card...or at least a fairly male card ;) Ha, ha, ha! 


Do not forget to jump on over to our challenge blog to see all of the stunning creations my lovely teamies has created for this one! They are amazing! 



Thank you so much for looking!
Big hugs xXx

6 kommentarer:

  1. sending you lots of hugs and best wishes
    Denise

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi lovely, your card is wonderful, it doesn't look much like a baby card ;)) xxx
    But your hubbuy will adore it, what a handsome Edwin your have coloured, I hope your well and wish you lots of love xxx
    melly.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Congratulations Louise! You made a lovely card. But I guess this inspirations photo isn"t the right one. Hhah.
    Big hug Marianne

    SvaraRadera
  4. Meeeen Jiiiizzzz loiiiissse!! Vilket galet fint kort Pigan!!! Som alltid så är detaljerna bara helt perfekta och din målning.....woooowser!!!

    Hoppas dom sista dagarna med bebben i magen går fort nu så du får hålla det lilla knytet snart!!! =)

    Kramen

    SvaraRadera
  5. Hi dear! You made a fantastic male card and I'm sure your hubby will love it! I'm not so good in making male cards and paper presents, I need more training... Love the "old" Edwin image and brown glitter!
    Hope you and your family are doing fine!
    Hugs, Manuela x

    SvaraRadera
  6. Heeeelt underbart kort, vännen min!! Edwin är så söt och perfekt färglagd. Som vanligt har du massor av härliga detaljer och allt glitter är pricken över i... Johan blir nog väldigt glad!

    Kram
    Linda

    SvaraRadera

Please leave a comment, that would make me thrilled :)
XOXO ♥