lördag 11 maj 2013

Tilda with her cat for LLC


Good morning friends and followers :) 
Im very exited to tell you all about this weeks inspirational post in the LLC blog
Our theme this week has been "Animal Antics" and Id like to showcase a card I made featuring my very first Tilda from Magnolia. She was bought about four years ago and isn't she adorable holding that cat? She reminds me of Signe, my oldest daughter as she carries our neighbors poor cat...;) 

I colored her with distressers on 300 g watercolor paper and can you see the new lush Frantage color fragments I used? They are soooo lush and Im so happy to finally have them in my hands ;) 
The frantage embossing powder is the aged rose one and its the first time I used it, loved it! 
In the picture below you get a better idea of what Im talking about, see those little lovely flings? 


Before I leave you Id like to show you some more pictures of my card. As always I have the products I used listed at the end of this posting via Inlinkz. 




Thank you so much for looking in today :) 
Lots of love :) 



13 kommentarer:

  1. Vilket underbart kort! Massor med fina detaljer och som vanligt så fint sammansatta1
    Kram

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hjärtat...
    Underbart vackert som alltid.. Du lyckas alltid få ihop alla färger så vackert.
    Vacker målning och dekorering.
    Dom små frukterna är ljuvliga :)
    Och motivet.....så sött... :)
    Tusen tack för inspirationen söta Louise, och färgen på Frantage...suck....(vackert)
    Kramar Camilla <3

    SvaraRadera
  3. Wow amazing detail!! Lovely work!

    xx Hugs xx
    Tracey

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hey sweetie this is just gorgeous, perfect in every way hugs Pops x x x

    SvaraRadera
  5. Your card is magnific. The colours are fantastic. Elena F.

    SvaraRadera
  6. Hi Louise, this is, as always STUNNING. Your card are just soooo amazing and I love everything you add to them
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    SvaraRadera
  7. Dear Louise, i saw this one on facebook, it's such a sweetie and so Beautyfull!

    hugs, Durvina

    SvaraRadera
  8. Som alltid fullt med ljuvliga kort i din blogg. En fröjd för ögonen att göra en visit här hos dig.
    Kram Mari

    SvaraRadera
  9. Hello dear Louise!!!

    how is going? i hope everything is fine and i'm so sorry because i'm not so present here on your comments!
    anyway, this card is really fantastic! i love just everything about this! the image is amazingly colored! the embellishments are amazing and the way you have used the papers is WOW!!!

    hugs, alby

    SvaraRadera
  10. Helllllo my dear Louise! OoOh you have been busy busy busy with all your shabby chic GORGEOUSNESS! Gosh good gracious your creations are like slices of DIVINE cheesecakes for me (which by the way .. cheesecakes are my absolute fave in the entire world! hehe!) Look at this! I could stare at this all day long and still find something new on here to marvel over! From your colouring, to each little detail that you delicately place on your creations .. sigh .. I'm so lovin' it! A-MA-ZING!!! Love love loOoOve your creations .. ALL of them!

    Hope you're having a beautiful weekend!

    Much Love,
    Elise

    SvaraRadera
  11. I realy love your card Louise! So stunning!

    SvaraRadera
  12. Så søtt! Kjempeherlig motiv, lekkert farget som alltid ;) Nydelige farger og jeg vil også prøve Frantage fragments!! Haha :D

    SvaraRadera
  13. Högsta poäng till dig och Elin för val av djur denna temavecka, säger min misse Caesar. :-) Härlig pastellkompott och underbart shabbigt med många fina detaljer. En typisk Louise skapelse! /Sandy

    SvaraRadera

Please leave a comment, that would make me thrilled :)
XOXO ♥