lördag 10 augusti 2013

MDUC Jane´s choice: Black and white image


Hi and welcome Magnolia lovers ;) 
Tonight is the launch of an all new challenge over at Magnolia Down Under and this week the choice of theme was up to my very dear friend Jane. And her choice is...hold on to your seats..fasten those seat belts because it is...BLACK AND WHITE IMAGE. 
If you are anything like me you love a good challenge, you know the challenges that are just that...the ones that really challenges you and this was one of those for me. Ive never colored in b&w before and as I was going in with my black soot on Tilda's face I first thought it looked pretty ridiculous. I have colored in sepia though and I kind of felt the same way my first time doing that so I knew I´d better hang in there and as Im finished now I think its pretty fabulous - you HAVE to try it! 
And hey..when you're all done reading my post (thank you :)) you have to promise me to head on over to the MDUC blog to look at the amazing creations made by my lovely teamies. I can see why Jane chose this theme, its obviously dear to her heart - her inking blows me away! It looks like a very old photograph! :) 

Today is still saturday here in Sweden and so Id like to CONGRATULATE my uncle Tonny as he has married the love of his life today. Im so happy for them both. The lucky lady is Tina and so that´s why the banner says T&T. They make pretty good dynamite ;) ;) ! Good luck in your future life together. Here they are together after the ceremony: 



As you can see its Tina there on the front and I also chose to work with two Magnolia sentiments. Its the LOVE one behind Tilda..eh..Tina and the one on the spellbinder die is just so adorable don't you think? Its not only that its also true. The beautiful roses are by WOC and they are all pretty amazing gifts. Thank you so much dearest Camilla H. I love them! Ive also tried my beloved orchid doo hickey die for the first time and the amazing light lilac wellum was a gift from amazing Jane. Thanks hunni for fixing me up! :) The lovely seam binding and clay heart are from my fav store Live and love crafts. The papers are by...omgosh..I wish I knew, bought them a biz-zillion years ago ;) The fran-tage is called aged rose. Lock by Melissa Frances and charms from the Magnolia store in Borås. Before I go I want to show you some more pics. 





I have had some questions lately regarding what I do with the rest of my cards ;) Do I always / never decorate the back and inside? And if I do, with what? 
As I love getting questions asked heres the answers. Yes, I do most often decorate the inside and backside of the cards / projects I make. And I ALWAYS do it the same way, thats why I hardly ever show you because then yo might tire of me ;) 
For the backside I use the same layout with papers as I do on the front, I also add a personal rubber-stamp that I bought from Whismy stamps years ago - its still going strong - I love it! 


For the inside I use similar papers as back and front but I like to chose some that are slightly different. And of course for the inside I always add some nice sentiments and a personal greeting. Heres the inside of todays card for Tonny and Tina. These are not stamped, Ive made them both on my computer and just printed them out. 






Thank you so much for being here today! 
Be sure to come back tomorrow for my weekly inspirational posting for LLC. 
Its the lovely theme of "Inspired by a song" and the song is...now I got you seriously hocked ha?? 
He, he, he! 


6 kommentarer:

  1. Heeeeelt underbart bröllopskort och väldigt stiligt brudpar :) som alltid får du till detaljerna på korten så makalöst fint. Impad!!!! :) ♥

    Kraaam

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Louise,
    Wow!!!! This is absolutely stunning!! I would love to know the colour copics you used lol. This design is sooo sooo elegant. I love it. Thanks so much for sharing. Hugs, Lisa.

    Dreamtime Designs: www.etsy.com/shop/DreamtimeDesigns
    Blog: http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au (Blog Candy)
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/DreamtimeDesigns
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/DreamtimeDsigns
    Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/LisaWDesigns
    Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenge: http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au

    SvaraRadera
  3. Helt utrolig vakkert kort. Elsker motivet og din fantastiske fargelegging. Så vakkert alt sammen. Håper alt er bra go'vennen.
    Stor, stor klem fra Jill

    SvaraRadera
  4. Åhhh Louise, dette er bare helt fantastisk!
    Nydelig fargelegging, og alle de flotte detaljene!
    Virkelig nydelig, vennen :)
    Klem, Maya

    SvaraRadera
  5. Åh så snyggt! Måste nog joina den här tävlingen när man blir inspirerad av ett så vackert kort! kram Lotta

    SvaraRadera

Please leave a comment, that would make me thrilled :)
XOXO ♥