söndag 26 januari 2014

Honored DT member at The Ribbon girl: "Anything goes"



Hi everybody and welcome to my place again! 

Im so exited to blog this card as it is my very first as a very honored dt member for The Ribbon girl
I still pinch my arm to see if its really true that I will work alongside all of these stunning ladies! But it is: YAY!! This is the first challenge of the year on The Ribbon girl challenge blog and the theme is a truly amazing one: ANYTHING GOES! We would be thrilled to see you join us! 

I made a card featuring one go the cutest little Tilda's ever released :) She is part of the lost and found collection and is called "Tilda with big balloon". She is colored with my di´s. 
The sentiment is from a swedish company called Gummiapan which I love :) So many great sentiments 

Ive used these products from the The Ribbon girl store
Stephanotis Ivory (the white flowers) 

Here´s some more pictures of my card: 








Do not forget to hop on over to the Ribbon girl challenge blog to take a look at all the amazing projects made by my teamies. 

Thank you so much for checking in with me :) 
Welcome back! 




6 kommentarer:

  1. Oh Sweetie! This is beyond stunning xx I adore all of the lovely softness and colours in your card, its perfection!
    Big hugs Kylie x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Wow, wow, wow. This is AMAZING!!! Stunning work. Hugs! xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Woww this is absolutely amazing Louise! What a great, great work dear!
    Hugs Kristel

    SvaraRadera
  4. Congrats Louise! Love your card and all yummy embellishments.
    Jasmina

    SvaraRadera
  5. Welcome Louise - your card is just beautiful! Mary x

    SvaraRadera
  6. Wowwww your card is just amazing!!! Congrats too for you new DT-job and have fun. Hugs, Chantal

    SvaraRadera

Please leave a comment, that would make me thrilled :)
XOXO ♥