måndag 10 november 2014

Especially for Jessica



Hello everybody! 
I bet you´re all feeling quite surprised ha? lol 
I agree with you, its not like I posted yesterday ;) I had to to a break as I was so tired of making cards. To be honest I still am but making this one felt awesome! 
This one is made especially for Jessica, she's is one of my coworkers. Ever since I started my new job in may she's been pretty amazing towards me. She is one of those positive people that always makes everyone else feel the same. I truly appreciate the way she makes me long to get to work. 

I used a Magnolia Tilda stamp from last years christmas collection. I think she's good for any occasion - not just christmas. A lovely little angel! She is inked with my Copics. You can off course tell Im out of practice but it doesn't matter to me ;) 

I think she really liked it and I hope she will treasure my gift. 
Im going this month challenge with the ladies at Copic marker Sweden blog and the theme is Glitter and bling. I pretty much stickled the whole lot ;) lol 





Thank you so much for checking in with me. 


6 kommentarer:

  1. It's nice to see you still play and get a little pleasure out of it! Gorgeous Card and so glad you have a Wonderful work Mate!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Beautiful card Louise, I like the adorable Tilda image and the embellishments
    Kevin xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Jaså du blev trött på att göra kort?! LOL Det kan jag gott förstå; ibland behöver man en paus och få göra något annat. Hoppas allt är bra med dig och familjen. Snyggt schabbigt i bästa Louise stil.
    Kram, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    SvaraRadera
  4. lovely card Louise - hope you are all keeping well! Mary x

    SvaraRadera
  5. super smukke kort du lavet og dette er lige så

    SvaraRadera
  6. Nydelig vakkert kort, herlige duse farger! ♥ håper kortmagien blomster snart hos deg, det er så moro å lage kort :)

    SvaraRadera

Please leave a comment, that would make me thrilled :)
XOXO ♥