tisdag 12 februari 2013

Letter B for DOC - a very determine wee summer fairy


Hi friends and followers! 
OMG!! This is embarrassing...at times I preschedule my posts a very long time ahead and that´s what happened yesterday and it posted but I hadn't been able to finish my card so I could photograph it in daylight...My post went live with just a topic...He, he, he! It was kind off funny..But here is an update with my finished creation. Head over to the amazing Deep Ocean challenge blog to gasp at the other creations made by my teamies. Do not forget to join us, the challenge this fortnight is letter B (Birthday, blue, bow, ballon...and so on) 

This is one of my all time fav extremely cute weefaires illustrated by hugely talented Sylvia Zet. She is...hold on to your horses - inked with my Copics! Yes, you read right! ;) lol! 
Still not completely satisfied but one never is anyways ha? So sorry I haven't taken notes about which colors Ive used. Ive been so into inking I didn't think of it for a second. Still new at this ;) 
The rose dp is from Magnolia and the checkered one is Pink Paisley that I bought a hundred years ago. I really struggled to match my image to the "right" dp´s this time. I think its because the end result with copics are more spot on and theres more color that Im used to with my di´s plus also I surprised myself and paired the pink with green. My word, that almost never happens ;) 
My letter B in this card is the lovely butterflies charm I added to the seam binding. You get a better idea of it in the pictures below: 






Now Im afraid to say Im a tad bit nervous now, what do you think of my inking??? 
Thank you all so much for stopping by! 
Lots of love xXx

7 kommentarer:

  1. Wouw Louise.
    Love this card, and the image is so cute, beautyfull details.

    hugs, Durvina

    SvaraRadera
  2. Så nydelig kort:)
    Så mye lekker pynt,og nydelig fargelegging♥

    Klem,Linda

    SvaraRadera
  3. Wouw this is gorgeous Louise, love the image and the fab colours.
    Hugs xxx Ghea

    SvaraRadera
  4. supergulligt kort Louise!! Din färgläggning är superfin!! Copic va??

    Stor kram!!!

    Hoppas vi ses på fredag!!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Så himla fint, gillar verkligen stämpeln och din underbara färgläggning!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Sylvia Zets motiv ar underbara, jag har ett par stycken. Tycker det var jattefint farglagt, sjalv sa funderar jag pa att testa pa DIs nar man nu ska fa tid med det...?! Harliga farger, ger en en kansla av varen...hoppas den kommer snart!!!

    Kram,
    Sandra

    SvaraRadera
  7. what do we think?? I think its stunning!! Adorable Sweetie xxxx

    SvaraRadera

Please leave a comment, that would make me thrilled :)
XOXO ♥