tisdag 19 juli 2011

dt Deep Ocean challenges #4: Ribbons


He,he,he,he!! I just realized I must have published this post this morning without any written text to it ;) I loooove it that you are able to schedule posts and the just not think about them anymore. That way I´m free to enjoy the splendid weather. But of course it´s a little nicer to wiev when you actually add some text too ;)
So here I go, a few hours late. (which reminds me I have to edit the post I scheduled for WOJ challenges tomorrow ;) he,he,he!))

So this is my card for the new challenge over at Deep Ocean. We are so, so thankful to all of you whom has joined in and we are hoping you will again this time ;) It´s another real easy peasy this fortnight as well: RIBBONS. All you need to do is add some sort of ribbon to your project and link back to us and your qualified to be in the running for our price. :)
So hurry on over to the challenge blog and allow my talanted teamies to inspire you with their dazzling work. By then I´m sure you will enter ;) He,he,he! :)

I have made a center stair card. I made it after a tutorial from the Magnolia Ink magazine, it´s not the latest one, I´m pretty sure it´s the one before that. ;) The always inspiring Monique has made a very good and easy to follow step by step description for us all. :)
I chose to work with an old scenestamp from Magnolia, the swing. I bought it from a fellow crafter at our last scrapmeeting. It´s amazing that it can come to good use here with me now ;) I hate the thought of it just laying around in a drawer being neglicted..;)
TIlda however is from the latest Magnolia collection called Sweet Rainbow. She´s one of those I first decided to not buy and then saw around in my dear friends blogs and immediately knew I had to have ;) The sentiment is also from Magnolia and the butterfly is a doo hickey die.
All of the flowers are from WOC, I adore those small blue ones, I have never had them before and saw them over at my treasured friend Dena ´s place. Gorgoues ha? The butterflies are made with a punch from MS.


I have to hit the shower now because this mama is off to meet a friend at a restaurant tonight! I´m looking forward to loads of laughter and catching up. Well, first I´m going to try to pretty my self up ;) He,he,he!



17 kommentarer:

  1. Så underbart vackert!
    Alla dina detaljer på ett kort, jag är så himla imponerad!
    Det står på min önskelista:
    Att få sitta brevid dig en vacker dag och skapa, att få se hur du skapar fram dina underbara kort!

    KRAM PÅ DIG!
    SUSY

    SvaraRadera
  2. omg Louise, this is sooo fabolous. I love the tilda. You colored her so pretty. Tell me, how you do her hairs, haha. Compliment!!

    Have a fab Day.

    Hugs xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Woww Louise this is absolutely stunning dear! Love the colouringjob! Great inspiration!
    Hugs Kristel

    SvaraRadera
  4. WOOOOOOW this is absolutely breathtaking WOW!

    Hugs Kellie

    SvaraRadera
  5. OOhhh Louise - Your card is stunning! :) Tilda looks so pretty with you fantastic colouring and your whole card design is outstanding :)
    I love it! :)

    Enjoy your day :)
    Hugs,
    Karita

    SvaraRadera
  6. Åååååå så søtt!! Har kjøpt meg den sommefuglen men all Magnolia shopingen min ligger nederst i kofferten så det er vel på tide å pakke den ut etter jobb i kveld ;)
    Synst du bruker utrolig deilige sommerfarger i det siste, altid veldig inspirerende å besøke deg her inne :)

    SvaraRadera
  7. Åhhh pigis.....helt makalöst va fint du målar,man tappar ju hakan helt varje gång!! Och jag måste då ställa mej i kö på föregående talares önskan.....VILL OXÅ SITTA BREVID MIN PIGA OCH SE HUR HON SKAPAR!!! =)

    Kram kram till dej

    SvaraRadera
  8. hello Louise!
    so happy to have you on my DT, especially with this preety nice creation, you totally rock!
    love the colors and all the pretty nice stamps!

    great

    Alberto

    SvaraRadera
  9. Sötfia - vad underbart fint detta var!! Såååå goda färgval och hela 3D-effekten på kortet är super!

    Kram

    SvaraRadera
  10. Alltså jag gillar att du kan klippa så nära... vad använder du?
    Kram

    SvaraRadera
  11. Åh kortet är helt underbart... :-)
    //Pillan

    SvaraRadera
  12. Hey, hey Louise! What a smashing card!!!! That sentiment fits so perfectly with the little musing Tilda!!!!! Your gorgeous details make this a stunner!Whoop! Whoop! I love it!
    Have a great time with your friend!
    Hugs, Dena

    SvaraRadera
  13. Wow!! This is just fabulous sweetie!! Big hugs love Pops x x x x

    SvaraRadera
  14. Great card, nice scene on a stair card. The ribbon is so cute with the stars. Hugs

    SvaraRadera
  15. Det er stor fare for at jeg gjentar meg selv når jeg skal kommentere hos deg, Louise. Så jeg sier bare at det er fantastisk vakkert:)
    Klem,
    Hanne

    SvaraRadera
  16. Oooohhh this is sooooo gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!

    gr. arjette.

    SvaraRadera
  17. Your card is stunning, Louise! Very pretty scene and great colors.
    Hugs, Manuela

    SvaraRadera

Please leave a comment, that would make me thrilled :)
XOXO ♥