onsdag 25 maj 2011

DT Whiff of joy challenges #105: Sketch by Manuela


Time for another challenge with us ladies over at the Whiff of joy blog this fortnight!
We have an amazing sketch for you to follow made by my gorgoues teamie Manuela.


Thank you so much sweetie! I had so much fun creating after your stunning sketch

I have made a birthday card featuring the amazing Melinda with bouquet from Whiff of joy (of course ;)) Got lot´s of birthdays coming up in june so..I´d better get working on the cards..;) He,he,he! She is inked with distress ink pads on 300 g watercolor paper. The patterned papers are from a swedish brand called Pion Design, the collection is called "Minnenas atealjé" = Studio of memories. I love their gotgoues papers and I hear there´s some new ones coming to stores soon. Yay! 

Before you go I want to send you off to the Whiff of joy challenge blog for a look at what my lovely teamies has made interpretating the same sketch :) You´re in for some fabby inspiration :)



16 kommentarer:

  1. Wowww Louise this is a stunning card dear! Looks so fabulous! Love your work!
    Hugs Kristel

    SvaraRadera
  2. I LUV your shabby chic card, it's great! Just totally YOU ;-) The soft colors, the little letter stickers and the wonderful coloring... b-ful.
    And that sketch! I have to enter this fortnight again ;-)
    Hugs Ing

    SvaraRadera
  3. Absolutely stunning Louise!! I just love your soft colors and the shabby chic feel to it!! Darling image and you have colored it to perfection. Gorgeous details and take on the sketch! Have a great day!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    SvaraRadera
  4. Nydelig! Du er då flink til å sy på kortene dine! Kjempefine sarte farger og fin papir!!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Gorgeous!!! Gorgeous!!! Gorgeous!!! Your cards always take my breath away....absolutely fabulous!!!

    SvaraRadera
  6. OMG Louise..., this card is AMAZING..., love it 100% !!!
    Lot's of Love,
    Monika

    SvaraRadera
  7. Miss Louise, HOW STUNNING!!!! You know how much I love that lace and the pretty flowers!!!! Very gorgeous Pion Designs papers. (I am still hoarding mine haha gotta have juuuust the right image for those violets ones!) Could you tell me what glitter you used for the flowers? I think I need it haha! Beautiful work again Louise!
    Hugs, Dena

    SvaraRadera
  8. WOW! this is stunning hun! Gorgeous colours and details - I love all the shabby details!! hugs, Jane x

    SvaraRadera
  9. Såååååååååå vackert,Louise!
    Såg först detta kort på Whiff of Joys sida och föll för det direkt!
    Underbara färger och alla dekorationer och den ljuvliga spetsen!
    Jätte vackert!

    KRAM SUSY

    SvaraRadera
  10. Fantastisk som alltid, elsker de duse og lekre fargene du har valgt. Nydelig!!!
    klemm

    SvaraRadera
  11. Meeen gummsan!! Det är ett riktigt konstverk! UNDERBARA färger för att inte tala om den UNDERBARA färgläggningen.... Lite lätt avis... Du är sååå himla DUKTIG!!

    Bamsekram och tack för all inspiration!
    L

    SvaraRadera
  12. Woow, vilket ljuvligt och romantiskt kort!
    Underbara fäger och härligt dekorerat!
    Kram

    SvaraRadera
  13. Just beautiful hun. Love the soft colours you have used and I love this sketch. Hugs from Bron xo

    SvaraRadera
  14. Hej snäckan!

    Vilken fin skiss och du har tolkat den på ditt underbara sätt. Ljuvliga färger och stämpeln är sååå fin.

    Kram

    SvaraRadera
  15. hi sweetie ♥
    today is arrived your very great little bag....and Whoooo-hoooo! Omgosh!
    4 new stamps?!?!? 4?!?!?! THANKS TOOO MUCH!!!!
    just impressed of your generousity!!
    so, this card is amazing (and now I have once) and the color great! the big prima flower is too good! hope to can partecipe in this WOJ challenge!

    hugs Alby xx

    SvaraRadera
  16. OMG OMG OMG OMG såååå underbart, ord är bara överflödiga!!!
    Älskar den ♥♥♥
    Kraaamizar i massor!

    SvaraRadera

Please leave a comment, that would make me thrilled :)
XOXO ♥