tisdag 2 augusti 2011

I´m a Little darling



Some of you might have read about me having a secret on Facebook today!
I had planned on holding on to it a little longer, at least until I had my first card ready but I just can´t...;)
So here I go:
I got an email this weekend that made me very happy :) :)
The woman who sent it is one of the crafters I admire the most in all of blogland and her name is Mindy. She was wondering if I´d consider being a full time designer for Love to stamp, the online store that holds the very cute stampbrand Little darlings. The brand is owned by another very talanted crafter namely Angie.
Apart from my other dt bosses (that are located around the globe) I have actually had the pleasure of meeting Angie IRL at the Maggie store where she showed the visitors at the grand reopening how she colours with di´s. Let me tell you, the result was gorgeous! I´m sooo exited to be part of this amazing team. Mindy and Angie are of course acompanied by other stunning dt members as well and it´s going to be an honor working alongside them as well :) They are: Angela , Janiel, Lena-Katrine, Myrna and Ruby

I can´t wait to get started :) Doing the happy dance ;)

19 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, you must be so trilled.
    Congratulations, can't wait to see your creations.
    Hugs, Yvon

    SvaraRadera
  2. Ett stort GRATTIS och mycket Lycka till med ditt nya uppdrag.
    Jag tror att du kommer att klara detta galant.
    Ska bli spännande att få se dina alster.
    Kram Camilla

    SvaraRadera
  3. Stort grattis till dig, så kul!! Jag tycker du är så duktig!! :-)
    Kram, Pillan

    SvaraRadera
  4. Congratulations! You do the happy dance .. you deserve it! I'll do it with you ..............
    wooo hooooo .......... yep I'm dancing :) But now I've got to sit back down and keep blogging :)

    SvaraRadera
  5. Oh Louise this is wonderful news...Congrats! These are cute cute cute images and they are so lucky to have you. Will be looking forward to your beautiful designs.

    Love and Hugs.

    SvaraRadera
  6. Så herlige nyheter Louise!
    Så heldige de er som får deg på laget, og såå heldige vi er som får se på alt det vakre du lager :)
    Stort grattis og lykke til vennen!
    Klemmer

    SvaraRadera
  7. Woohooo! Nok en gang - velkommen med i LD teamet :) Skal bli spennende og se hva du lager med de søte LD-stemplene, og gleder meg til å bli bedre kjent med deg :)
    Go'klem

    SvaraRadera
  8. Oj oj kära vän vad kommer ha fullt upp...hi hi...GRATTIS GRATTIS goaste du och som alltid....grattis till dom som får ha dej i teamet!! ;)

    Kram kram

    SvaraRadera
  9. Yay! Congrats Louise! I can't wait to see what amazing things you do :)
    xx Katie

    SvaraRadera
  10. Grattis till ditt nya uppdrag, va kul!!! Jag gör lite glädjedans tillsammans med dig =9

    kram

    SvaraRadera
  11. Congratulations Louise!! That is fantastic news:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    SvaraRadera
  12. Wow Louise! Congratulations, i'm looking forward to see your creations!

    Francesca.

    SvaraRadera
  13. Wow....My dear Louise! Congratulations!!!
    Big hugs, Murielle

    SvaraRadera
  14. Gratulerer Louise!!!! Så herlige nyheter:-))
    Ikke rart de ville ha deg med så dyktig som du er! Gleder meg til å se alt det vakre du kommer til å lage med disse stemplene fremover, og ønsker deg lykke til Louise))

    Klem fra Astrid:-)

    SvaraRadera
  15. Grattis skatten min,du är så fantastiskt duktig,och vacker<3<3<3

    elling

    SvaraRadera
  16. En STOR grattiskram kommer här, ska bli spännande att få se dina alster.
    Kramen

    SvaraRadera
  17. You will be such an asset to her team!!! Congratulations!!!
    Hugs, Dena

    SvaraRadera

Please leave a comment, that would make me thrilled :)
XOXO ♥