torsdag 15 september 2011

Tilda is waving bye bye to the summer - in Copics



Hi everybody!
I´d like to show you this card I made today just having a play :)
I realized that summer is officially over here in Sweden and that I hadn´t used this sweet laying Tilda that has a very summery feel to her. Ever since I got her I have pictured her togheter with this scenestamp, also from Magnolia. I´m still praticing with my Copics and I have used them here. I´m still not used to how they get a much more vibrant look than my di´s and is harder to work a shabby feel with (at least I think so now) and I was very satisfied with the result until I tried adding some shadow in the gras undernieth her...My God, that looks hiddeous but I´m thinking I had to use it since it took me so long to finish it. ;) So I paired her up with some papers from 3ndy Papir and flowers from WOC. I have also used the Swedish lace die from Magnolia around the image. The sentiment is also from Magnolia. Ribbon from Panduro.



Thank you so much for looking :)
Hugs xXx

16 kommentarer:

  1. Åååå lekkert, jeg og har ett par slike liggende - som jeg bare aldri har rukket å lage noe av !! puh
    så nydelig kort og ikke minst elsker jeg ALT det rosa :)))
    klem, anja

    SvaraRadera
  2. Åhhh så fina färger.....rooooosa meee löv!! Du har ju målat helt ybersnyggt ju,jag håller ju oxå på att övar mej med dessa pennor.....morr,dom är svåra!! =)

    Kramen till dej

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Louise,

    My this is so sweet,love how you created the scene ^_^
    And your soft sweet colours so pretty on everyhing
    the bellish is woW.

    hugs flying over
    Sonja xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hej Louise!

    Super fint rosa kort =)!!!

    KRAM Sanja

    SvaraRadera
  5. Åhhh, Lojsan!! Det är sååå läckert! Visst är det kul att variera sig och måla med tusch ibland? Urfint kort och så "lojsiga" färger... ;-) Så som bara du kan!

    Kram
    Linda

    SvaraRadera
  6. Underbart fint kort, Louise!
    Hej då till sommaren.... ja nog är det så allt, nu är verkligen hösten här.......

    KRAM SUSY

    SvaraRadera
  7. Hi wow what beautiful colours . I think the pens are fantastic here ! Love your bow such a cute colour. It is sunny today here in Scotland but there is a cold wind ! Kitty :D

    SvaraRadera
  8. Hello Lou!♥

    how are you? i think fine like 5 minutes ago-lol
    great card, love the image and the copic coloration!!!!
    and the flowers? OMG!!!
    love ya!
    Alberto♥

    SvaraRadera
  9. Åhhh vad sött och med örhängen vad fiffigt gjort.
    Kram Anna

    SvaraRadera
  10. Hi Louise! This card is just adorable!! You are totally rocking the Copics girl :) I've found that choosing the colors in the higher numbers, like B91,93,95,97 etc, can help you get a more vintage/shabby feel...or if you don't have those colors you can try using a grey color for you shadows and that can help tone down the really vibrant colors. I'm no expert so I hope this helps :) Hugs! Katie

    SvaraRadera
  11. Du skapar så vackra kort, och massor av dem! Skulle inte du studera?! Äsch, skämtade bara, du är såååå duktig <3
    kram
    ScrAnna

    SvaraRadera
  12. Wow Louise! LOVE the scene you created!!! You are doing such a fantastic job with the copics!!!!!Wowzers!!!!!!! I know what you mean about them being brighter! It is hard to get a waterdown look! It looks MARRRRR---velous my dear!
    Hugs, Dena

    SvaraRadera
  13. Jisses så snygg och vilken härlig sommar kännsla man fick när man såg detta kort.
    Du har verkligen gjort massor med fina saker sen jag hade min blogg runda senast.
    Som vanlig så blir jag lika imponerad av allt du har gjort.
    Ha det bäst och en riktigt trevlig helg.
    Kram Louise

    SvaraRadera
  14. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous loving your colours here, fabulously gorgeous creation hugs pops x

    SvaraRadera
  15. so sweet... love the pastel card and the vibrant image together... the flowers are super pretty!!!
    baci

    SvaraRadera

Please leave a comment, that would make me thrilled :)
XOXO ♥