lördag 21 april 2012

MDUC: Anything but a card


Today it´s time for another smashing challenge with us ladies over at Magnolia down under and I´m very exited to tell you all about it. This week we would love to see you create anything but a card! So in other words we are looking forward to some awesome alterations :) Our very own, very cute teamie, Karen, has kindly decided to donate this weeks price and it is:
Beanstalk Tilda! Oh, how I wish I could join in ;) I don´t have her but boy, I´d love too! ;) Thanks Karen!

I´m of course loving a great card challenge but sometimes I get a wee bit stuck and these challenges always help me think a bit outside the box again :) It is so much fun to make something other too! One of my friends is expecting a little babygirl very soon and I decided to alter this giftbag for her. She has no name yet so I guess that´s the last thing I´ll add to it. Look at this little cutie! Isn´t she simply gorgeous? I´m sooooo into the Magnolia stamps and with this latest "Prince and Princesses" collection I personally think Pauline outdid her self - again! ;) Baby Tilda is inked with di´s on 300 g watercolourpaper. The patterned papers are from a new paper pad (well, at least to me ;)) from Bo bunny called Country Garden Collection.
All the edges has got a taste of the wonderful di Picket fence paint. Added some lace from the Magnolia store in Borås, some lovely ribbon that was a gift from my cute friend, Jane. All the flowers are from WOC and the alphabeth stickers are MME.
I hope you will get the chance to join us, we are so inspired by your creations every single week :) And hey! Do not forget to head on over to the MDUC blog to see the amazing creations my teamies made :)


Thank you so much for looking!
Have a great day! Hugs xXx

14 kommentarer:

  1. oh myyyy this is soooo cute sweetie, i love the wonderful style of your card. Your colouring is amazing as always :)

    wish you a wonderful weekend
    sending huge hugs this way and hope your are fine ♥

    love, Dunja

    SvaraRadera
  2. Louise this is just so gorgeous and beautiful colouring and design! Love Chanelle xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. For en nydelig gavepose Louise. Som alltid herlig pyntet med masse flotte detaljer og et nydelig fargelagt motiv.
    Håper du har det bra :)
    Nyt søndagen
    Klemmer i massevis

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hey there sweet friend! This is one SWEET bag! Gorgeous coloring on your Tilda, she just pops off the bag!!!!!! The Picket Fence paint gives your bag so much charm, I love it!!!! I'm sure you friend will love the bag as much as the present inside!
    Have a wonderful weekend Miss Louise!!!!
    Hugs, Dena

    SvaraRadera
  5. OMG sweetie this is super cute and super gorgeous all rolled into one!! I love the colours (I'll have to look into that paper pad ;)) and your details and colouring are stunning as always! Your friend will be one happy Mummy when she sees this! big hugs! Jane xxx

    SvaraRadera
  6. Hi Louise,
    I adore this very pretty bag! what a lovely gift for your friend.
    The colours are gorgeous!
    Love, Mel. xxx

    SvaraRadera
  7. Underbart söt påse Pigan!!! Härliga färger och ...ja jag kan ha sagt det förut...SUPERDUPER DEKOS!!!! ;)

    Kramen

    SvaraRadera
  8. En helt underbart söt presentpåse...!!!

    Kram Linda

    SvaraRadera
  9. hi sweetie.........hope you are feeling good. I love your little gift bag!! Very very fun and oh so pretty!!
    big hugs.........janiel

    SvaraRadera
  10. Men gisses så gulligt. Du är en mästare på färgläggning och dekos. Blommorna är underbara.

    kram

    SvaraRadera
  11. Så härlig påse du har dekorerat så fint, Louise!

    KRAM SUSY

    SvaraRadera
  12. Oh my dear Louise! This is just INCREDIBLY GORGEOUS as always!!!! I love the soft sweet colors and I know your friend will just LOVE this bag!!! So wonderful of you! :) I so love the shabby feel to your cards, and all the things you add .. you always place it in the perfect spots! And you cut out this little beautifully coloured image?! Oh sheesh, I can never cut out images perfectly like this!!!! Gorgeous, just absolutely GORGEOUS! sigh .. you are amazing Sweetie!!!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    SvaraRadera
  13. Your gift bag is just stunning!

    Hugs, Dawn

    SvaraRadera
  14. ADORABLE!!! Gorgeous coloring, soft colors and details. SPECTACULAR as usual...
    Hugs,
    LIM

    SvaraRadera

Please leave a comment, that would make me thrilled :)
XOXO ♥