fredag 19 november 2010

♪♫♪ I´m so lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky...♪♫♪

I have some greeeeaaaat news!
Do you remember the hit by Kylie Minouge ( a nice blast from the past ;)) where she declares she´s the happiest girl in the world? It´s been on my mind all day long ;) I have found a very treasured friend in blogland a few months ago from Australia also named Kylie. She is the sweetest thing and she creates pure wonders :) Besides that she made me a very lucky girl yesterday when I recieved an email from her inviting me to contribute to The Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenges. It´s an honour for me so of course I said yes!
I love the idea behind the blog: to enter you have to create a card/project that features an animal. The critter/animal has to be in focus! Isn´t that just fab?
We used to own a flatcoated retriever called Beckham, we miss him dearly and we will probably get a new one when Signe is a bit older :) Both me and my hubby has a big love for animals so it suits like a glove ;)
Right now Kylie and the rest of the talanted ladies have a mid way reminder and you can still enter the current challenge with the theme: seasonal projects. Make a card or project typical for summer, fall, spring or winter and enter :) The prizes you can win is just fab! :) That´s a reason good as any to participate!
Thank´s for inviting me Kylie and the rest of the talanted dt for believing in me!
And I´ve talked a lot about my new teamies, haven´t I? Here they are:
Ingrid, Kellie, Julia, Marley, Stephanne, Zoe ,Sue and Kelly


So hop on over and join us!

The Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenges

Yay! I´m a fuzzy wuzzy crafter :)
♪♫♪ I´m so lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky....♪♫♪

9 kommentarer:

  1. I speak for all of us in saying YAY!!!!! SO happy happy happy to have you joining us!! Your work is fabulous and your passion for animals will bring a wonderful element to our team!!! Very much looking forward to working with you hun!!!
    hugs, stephanne

    SvaraRadera
  2. Tjoho vilken glädje, ett stort GRATTIS till dig vännen. Kramen Från Petra

    SvaraRadera
  3. WOW! Det här kommer jag följa med spänning! Jättegrattis till dig. Kram!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Louise, after taking a look around your blog, WE are the lucky ones! So happy to have you joining our team. Your cards and projects are wonderful, can't wait to have you join our December challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    SvaraRadera
  5. Grattis - det blir en intressant blandning med WOJ, Papilio & denna. You have a very international scope amongst the DT that you are part of.
    Paula (PEP)

    SvaraRadera
  6. Oj, vad mycket roligt det händer här! Grattis till uppdraget.Och som vanligt helt bedårande kort och alter projekt.
    Kram Mari

    SvaraRadera
  7. GRATTIS STUMPAN!! Du får nog snart sluta ditt jobb och proffspyssla på heltid!! =)

    Kramen vännen/Maritha

    SvaraRadera
  8. Wow!! Superstort grattis!! Här är man bortrest en ynka helg och så missar man en sådan här grej... *hrmpf* Alltså, aldrig mer resa bort... ;-)

    Vad kul, ska bli roligt att se vad du hittar på!

    Kramis
    Linda

    SvaraRadera

Please leave a comment, that would make me thrilled :)
XOXO ♥