fredag 26 november 2010

My very first Gurlee Girl ♥





Update 11/12 2010

This card was picked by the dt as second place winner :) Thank´s a lot for picking my card!

Hi everybody!

TGIF!!

Today I´d like to showcase my very first card featuring a stamp from Gurlee Girl! When I first laid eyes on them I was blown away and I promise you, there will be lots of cards with these extreamly beautiful motives. They are illustrated by one of my fellow dt members at WOJ Challenges, namely Chelsea. She does the most wonderful cards and I sure wasn´t surprised when I found out she´s the maker of these adorable images :) Besides that Chelsea has a very warm and kind personality and that doesn´t make it harder to take the decision to order some ;)  
I´m also entering this card in the CLP Challenge Blog. Chelsea has the most wonderful sketch for us to play with and I had so much fun with it :) And I promise you the dt´s has made the most amazing interpretations for us to inspire from. So head on over :)






Isn´t she just the sweetest thing? I think Cammy has a great likeness with my own daughter Signe.



Mummys girl


I´d like to wish you all a great weekend :) I´m going to a scrapevent tomorrow and I´m really loking forward to it :) I got some new wonderful christmas stamps from Papilio in my mailbox yesterday and I just know I´ll have a blast working with them :)



17 kommentarer:

  1. Super fint!
    KRAM OCH TREVLIG HELG!
    SUSY

    SvaraRadera
  2. Superduperfint kort!! jättesöt stämpel! Förstår att du föll för den! :)
    Vilken inspirerande skiss!! DU har tolkat den superfint!!!! :D

    Älskar färgerna och dekorationerna massor!!
    Du får då alltid till det :)

    KRAM Petra

    SvaraRadera
  3. Gorgeous creation i love evrthign about it chick, i also am a huge fan of Chelsea's gurlle's they are top of my faves of all time, she is amazing hugs pops x

    SvaraRadera
  4. OMG - Signe IS a gurlee girl!! Such a little sweetie :) Your card is just gorgeous. I haven't seen a prettier card with a Gurlee girl :) Stunning Hunny!
    Hugs
    Kylie xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Men lilla skånetösen min....det här är ju på gråtgränsen fint ju!!! =) Den stämpeln är ju bara helt ljuvlig(lik din Signe så klart),du har ju dessutom målat den till perfektion och jag kan inte annat än buga för denna pysseldrottning vid namn Lojsan!! =)

    Hoppas ni får en snöig óch fin helg
    Kram kram Maritha

    SvaraRadera
  6. Men gud vilken liten söting:)
    Kortet var jättefint.
    Kram

    SvaraRadera
  7. OMG!!! OMG!!! Det är såååååååååå himla sött!! Hon är helt underbar och på pricken lik Signe!! WOW!! Måste in och kolla Chelsea...

    Ha en härlig helg!!
    Kram
    Linda

    SvaraRadera
  8. Yes, that is a cute image, but your coloring just makes it really pop!!! Gorgeous! Your details are all just perfect!
    P.S. Your daughter is too sweet!!!
    Hugs, Dena

    SvaraRadera
  9. Wow....Louise, this is fantastic card!!!!
    I love the look so perfect.
    Beautiful colors.
    Big hugs, Murielle

    SvaraRadera
  10. Woww a gorgeous card Louise! Looks so stunning!!
    Hugs Kristel

    SvaraRadera
  11. Signe does have a resemblance - hoppas du har en bra helg. Here we have snow & it is settling so the roads become very difficult - we are not equipped to deal with it.
    Paula (PEP)
    Jag kan see du har haft det roligt med farglaggning.

    SvaraRadera
  12. Hej min scrapvän! Nu har du gjort det igen, ett underbart kort i roooo....sa.
    Ja, den där stämpeln var ju bara så söt och visst är den lik lilla Signe. Tack för igår förresten, vad kul vi hade det på träffen. Jag ser redan fram emot nästa träff.

    Kramisar från mig till dig!

    SvaraRadera
  13. Svar!
    Jo min sötaste ängel.....här uppe i Östersund har vi parasiter i vattnet...BLÄ!! Va en bild på hur den ser ut i tidningen idag....SOM OM VI VILL SE DET?????!!! =( Vi kokar vatten som aldrig förr,för det finns inget vatten att köpa längre i affärerna,tog slut på en gång.. Tur jag är cola-freak!! =)

    Den lilla vagnen vet jag inte vad det är för märke men jag vet att jag köpte den på ljuvaänglar.se

    ha det bäst min sköna böna!
    Kram maritha

    SvaraRadera
  14. HI Louise, Oh my...where do I start with this one! Your work is always amazing. Wow! I'm just speechless. A wonderful take on the Sketch.

    Your daughter is just so sweet and adorable.
    Love,
    Chelsea

    SvaraRadera
  15. This is just to cute, I love it all and your little girl is just the sweetest!! Thanks for joining us at CLP.
    ~Patricia

    SvaraRadera
  16. Very very beautiful Louise! I adore all your embellishments. Your daughter indeed resembles the stamp - sooooooo cute! So glad to see you at CLP.
    Love and hugs ~ Lori

    SvaraRadera

Please leave a comment, that would make me thrilled :)
XOXO ♥